This delicious recipe is courtesy of the amazing team at Australian Avocados. It is fresh, it is zingy and oh dear lord… it contains avocados. What is not to love? I like to add some zappy pomegranate to mine for a bit of colour and for that amazing POP whilst eating.
Try this for your Christmas Dinner, you will just love it!
- 1/4 large white cabbage
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes medley
- 1 small cucumber diced
- 2 large avocados cubed
- 1/3 cup mint leaves
- 1 tbp of lemon
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Thinly slice the cabbage. Cube the avocado, tomatoes and cucumber and place into a bowl with cabbage and mint
- Combine lemon juice with olive oil and vinegar
- Drizzle half dressing over salad and half of the mint leaves. Season with salt to taste and mix together
- Place salad into serving dish, top with remaining dressing and mint leaves. Serve immediately
Let me know what you think!